It’s not just about ideas, it’s about making ideas happen
Systematically manage innovation.
Many organisations have the people in place, the appetite, and identified challenges or potential projects that are ready to go. The gap we’ve found is a method to get started and then a lack of rhythm or business agility to embed methods into the working culture.
We aren’t there to tell you how to run your business, only you can do that. Our superpower is our ability to quickly guide teams from problem definition to a solution within a safe, collaborative and fun environment. We bring our frameworks, insight, as well as extensive experience to allow you to challenge your thinking so you can explore and define new futures.
Our workshop programs include:
- Strategic Diagnostics, to establish the existing landscape (company, category, consumer and channels), to define risks and opportunities.
- Problem Framing, either used independently or as a precursor to the Design Sprint. With the intent of gaining stakeholder alignment and surfacing problems to frame them effectively for action.
- Customer First workshops, to learn who your audience is, how and why they engage with your product or service to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Ideation and Brainstorming Sessions, to create a space for exploring ideas and design a future state.
- Design Sprints, a program to solve big problems and test new ideas.
- Hackathons, to rapidly create and pitch new ideas.
- Off-sites, designed to bring teams together to regroup, reconnect and reflect on issues and topics related to culture, company strategy or customer experience.
Many organisations have distributed teams both nationally and globally. We’ve adapted our workshop programs to work for you and your team regardless of timezone. Our workshop programs serve as an unlock to help facilitate conversations that would have otherwise required the usual challenges related to logistics and travel.
If you are a bit stuck and need some advice on good practices on remote operations please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The More Space team’s mastery of a variety of Design Thinking processes, tools and techniques provided us a solid framework to gather information about the challenges, wants and needs of our stakeholders. The output from sessions have provided us key insights to assist us with our longer-term strategic planning.
Inspire, ideate and innovate
We believe new opportunities for innovation open up when you bring your people together and give them the opportunity to lead.
Learn more about how More Space workshops can inspire you to succeed.